Thursday, March 6, 2014

SATANISM PART 1




    Satanism, what do we think of when we see that word? What kind of dark and sinister images does it conjure in our imaginations? I am a studier of religions, I want to know what makes them tick. I've studied many, and last summer I took a look at one that I never thought I would give a second look at... Satanism!

    What were my findings you ask? I'll share them tomorrow on the blog because unfortunately, I'm hitting a bit of a time crunch this morning. But check back tomorrow for my very interesting report on this controversial religion!


For psychic readings and other services from Paul James Caiden;
please visit the Fortuneteller's Parlor at:
http://thefortunetellersparlor.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...