Thursday, March 7, 2013

ZYPHRYN 9




    As I went on a quest into town the other night to fetch a gallon of milk and a candy bar, I happened to get into a conversation with a couple of guys who were on the checkout line. It turned out that these guys were in a local band called Zyphryn 9 and they had just put out their first album. As the conversation spilled over into the parking lot, local rocker RC didn't hesitate to whip his ipod out of his car and give me a sampling of Z 9's music. What I heard were a couple of instrumental tracks that sounded fairly well put together. RC and his fellow band mate went on to explain that their album was a mix of instrumentals and songs with lyrical content.

    Aside from the instrumental samplings that I heard in the parking lot, I have not listened to anything from Z 9's album... yet. But I will very, very soon. I like to support the local talent and so I thought it would be fun to blog about their album, and then maybe some of us can all hear it together and give them our opinions on Amazon.com

Below is a link where you can preview and purchase the entire Zyphryn 9 album.... I'll see you all on Saturn!


living on saturn
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...