Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Project News

     I regret to inform any folks who may have been looking forward to the zombie novel, that the project has been cancelled. I have attempted to write novels in the past, but I am always pulled away by some metaphysical/spiritual idea that seems too big to hold inside. I'm a writer of spiritual material, I suppose this is my calling and job in this life... So I guess you're all stuck with me and my metaphysical philosophies for the long haul. This is not to say that I will not put out shorter works of poetry and short stories that may have a scary edge to it; but my longer works will always be in the genre where my heart has made its home... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...