Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Doing What You Love

     Many times in life we do certain activities in hopes that we will profit from them. And this naturally is a good and wonderful thing. But what if we done something just because we love doing it? Sometimes the greatest return on our efforts is just to know that we accomplished something that was important to us. When I first began writing, I did it just for the love of creating. My philosophy was, that if just one person read my work and enjoyed it, then the piece had served its purpose. But since those days, my audiance has grown and new opportunities keep presenting themselves. Little by little, things are growing and expanding without even much promotion or networking on my part. Naturally, I spend a little more time promoting my work these days... But still, some of my best selling titles are those that were just put out there for the love of doing what I do. This will always be my highest motivation... and it has taught me a valuable lesson. Do what you love with love, and the rest will take care of itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...