Thursday, April 26, 2018

YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND MY SPIRITUAL WORK




    Good morning everyone. Today I would like to ask all of you to please subscribe to my YouTube channel. If you or anyone you know is interested in this sort of content, please do share the link and subscribe. As you have noticed, I have been sharing a lot of videos on the blog. My YouTube channel has become an important part of my spiritual work. In this day and age, voices of reason, logic and balance are much needed in the spiritual community. I sincerely believe that every blog, every video, every spiritual reading that I give, is a seed planted in someone's life that will help someone, somewhere see light in the darkness and even perhaps heal their lives. So if you enjoy this blog and the videos that have been shared here, please subscribe to my YouTube channel and help to further my work to a larger audience with even deeper and more meaningful content. The link to my channel is below, many thanks and blessings to you all.

https://m.youtube.com/user/1967sphinx


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...