Wednesday, April 25, 2018

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2018!




    Good afternoon everyone, I just thought I would post another blog today and feature my new video that talks about the upcoming 2018 Halloween reboot movie. I've been a fan of the Halloween franchise since I first saw the original Halloween movie when I was 12 years old. There's a lot of hype and mystery around this movie and I'm quite excited to see it this October when it comes out. If any of you are Halloween fans, feel free to join in on the discussion... I thought it would be fun to do a different kind of video now and then. Sometimes you just have to take a breath and keep things light and fun. Blessings to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...