Monday, January 25, 2016

A PRAYER TO START THE WEEK




   I know that there is a Power greater than I am. I know that there is a Love that casts out all fear. I know that there is a faith that overcomes all obstructions. I now enter into this Love. I now use this faith and know a great peace of mind, a deep sense of belonging, a complete realization that God is right where I am. I believe that the Spirit within me, which is God, makes perfect and peaceful the way before me. I enter into conscious union with everything that lives. I commune with the Spirit in all people and in all things. I feel an intimate relationship to the Presence and the Power that control everything. I put my whole trust in God. I know that the Spirit gently leads me, wisely counsels me. I know that the Love that envelops everything flows through me to everyone and with it there goes a confidence, a sense of joy and of peace, as well as a buoyant enthusiasm and zest for life. There comes back to me today everything that makes life worthwhile, everything that flows from the inner realm of fathomless Peace—the indwelling Presence of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...