Monday, March 9, 2015

NEW FRONTIERS




    Greetings all, you may have noticed some changes in the blogs appearance today. This is because I am making a few changes in its overall content and feel. There will still be inspirational messages, but there will be more sharing of poetry, writing etc. For a while now I have taken my writing back to the basics of poetry and horror stories, so I wanted the blog to also reflect that aspect of my creative side. Many subtle changes happening on this end, and I look forward to what the future holds in personal matters as well as spiritual and creative-wise. Have a spooky but blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...