Monday, June 9, 2014

PORTALS OF DARKNESS




    I've seen a lot of strange things in my life; things that I know were definitely not hallucinations or just my imagination. I've often thought to write about these occurrences or put them into some kind of audio book project. And now, that the lazy, hazy days of summer are upon us... I am doing just that. With the working Title of "Portals of Darkness," I have begun to write about the many ghostly encounters I have experienced in my life. I hope to not only have this project out in written form, but also in audio as well... but the audio aspect is a bit challenging at the moment. Either way, this project should be out by summer's end, and I hope that many of you will pick up a copy and enjoy the read...


For psychic readings and other services from Paul James Caiden;
please visit the Fortuneteller's Parlor at:
http://thefortunetellersparlor.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...