Thursday, February 27, 2014

COMPUTER PROBLEMS AND PARANORMAL IDEAS


   Having some computer problems this morning, so the blog is being written on my tablet. So, no fancy pictures or links, what a bummer. But hey, I'm feeling particularly creative today; especially when it comes to spooky paranormal ideas. I'm getting ready to start my new writing project, I have several in mind and I'm getting ready to choose one very soon. So in that spirit, I suggest we all take time today to read a scary poem, read a short story in the horror genre or rent a good horror movie when we get home from work this evening. It's like an old friend of mine used to say, you can't have enough horror. Have a spooky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...