Friday, October 25, 2013

THE SATURDAY BEFORE HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN PARTY




    All I can say today is that it's Friday! And tomorrow my wife and I will be having our yearly, Saturday before Halloween, Halloween party! I love this time of year, and I must admit there's something wonderfully humorous about making adults play children's games, having them act out a generally dumb Halloween play, written by me :-) And then entertaining them with a movie, again, made and filmed by me! The movie usually has a very thin plot and is filled with bad jokes and very stupid scenarios... Gotta love it! And of course, there's plenty of food, a Samhain ritual and some divination by fire light. Did I say I love this time of year?

 
Get a psychic reading by Paul James Caiden at;


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...