Wednesday, October 30, 2013

THE POWER OF HALLOWEEN




    For those of you who are big Halloween fans, like I am; the book, The Power of Halloween might be worth checking into. October 31st has always held a very spiritual significance for me, even as a kid. I believe that as a child, I was picking up on the ancient energies of the Samhains long ago and the importance this day held in the past as Summer's end. If you, like myself, have always been drawn to the more spiritual side of All Hallows Eve, then The Power of Halloween just might be a treat that you can pick up for yourself as the sun sets tomorrow night!

 
For psychic readings and other services from Paul James Caiden;
please visit the Fortuneteller's Parlor at:
http://thefortunetellersparlor.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...