Monday, July 8, 2013

MEDICINE MEN, LIFE'S PATH AND THE CHANGES TO COME




    As the spiritual path progresses and I am doing more psychic readings and such, life and all things in it evolve. Thus, the blog will be undergoing a few more changes in the days to come; one of which will be a products and services page that will be linked to the blog. It is my desire, my ultimate path to offer seeking individuals help and tools through life's journey. I always say that I must have been a medicine man in a past life, because I have always wanted to assist others through psychic readings, magick, alternative healing methods and spiritual counseling. That goal, that dream will begin to come into clearer focus in the days ahead... Stay tuned.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...