Wednesday, June 5, 2013

AND SPEAKING OF SATANIC




    Speaking of satanic in yesterdays blog, it reminded me to share a song today that I find rather tuneful. The song is called Monstrance Clock by Ghost. Ghost has a very old school/progressive rock feel to their music but the lyrics are very occult themed and satanic. When most people hear this song, they focus on the catchy melody and music and don't even pay attention to the lyrics... it's just that good. So whether you like your music with a splash of Satan or not, I hope you enjoy the song. And if any of you are wondering if I am Satanist or not.... maybe I am! Isn't it good publicity to keep people guessing about stuff like that? :-)

 
GHOST - Monstrance clock link -
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...