Tuesday, April 9, 2013

ELECTRONIC VOICE PATTERN




    Yesterday I decided to put an EVP recorder App on my step daughter's ipad. For those of you who do not know what an EVP or EVP recorder is; it is simply a digital recorder which is used to try and catch the voice of a ghost or spirit in an attempt to communicate. So, while I am waiting for my ghost hunting equipment to arrive in the mail, I figured I would try to pick up some ghostly voices with the ipad EVP recorder.

    I played around with the recorder for about a half an hour and did not receive any voice recordings from beyond. But then towards the end of the session I did pick something up. I asked if there were any spirits in the room and voice, that sounded female, said, "yes."

   Needless to say I was excited about my success and tried to export the spirit voice recording onto my computer so that I could upload it online... but in the process, I ended up somehow restoring the ipad to factory settings. All was lost, including the EVP recording. The good news is that I was able to restore all of the Apps to the ipad this morning; but the EVP recording was gone. Better luck next time I suppose... and hopefully in the near future I will have something to share with you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...