Tuesday, January 22, 2013

EXCERPT FROM ANGEL PRAYERS





Prayer To Find Love To Archangel Chamuel

Dear Archangel Chamuel, the angel that governs over Divine Love; Please aid me in finding a kind, loving, spiritual, genuine, romantic partner. Help me to find the person who will love me unconditionally and resonate with my own heart and soul.
Please give me powerful signs and guidance in where I can meet this individual or bring them to me through another person or event.
Let us share true romance and affection towards one another that is pure and authentic.
Thank you… Amen.


-Available all this week on Amazon.com for free-

Just click on the link below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...