Wednesday, October 10, 2012

THE COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN



    I was lazy yesterday and did not blog. I over slept, got a late start on all of my daily chores and am trying to get all the prep work done for this years Halloween party activities. October is usually a busy month and I generally get very little writing done. But this year, I'm going to try and get all the Halloween stuff done, (and there is more to do this year,) and carve out a little time to finish a project. I was hoping to have a short story of the flesh eating zombie kind released by mid October; but not sure now if that will happen. But it's all worth it as I prepare for the greatest holiday ever!





No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...