Saturday, February 11, 2012

Secret Affairs

     Upon checking my email this morning, there was a very strange email in my spam folder. The email was promoting a site that allowed married people to find and have an affair with other married individuals. This is not the first time I have receive such a thing via email; and I personally find it disturbing that someone would even promote such a thing. It seems that what was once held as sacred is sacred no more. It is fashionable and acceptable to have secret affairs these days. I personally cannot join the modern parade of people that say such things are natural and normal. Maybe my way of thinking is outdated and frowned upon by some... but I would rather hold fast to my personal morals and treat others with respect. Some folks really do need to rethink their actions; after all, we do eventually reap what we sow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...