Monday, March 13, 2023

JOURNEY TOWARDS THE LIGHT

 

   Hello everybody, and thank you to all of you who have visited and read the blog over the years that I have not been here and experimenting with ways to update my social media. For a long time now, I have been focusing on podcasting and have always wanted to link my podcast with the blog. I tried this a couple times in the past, but things always kind of fell away... I guess the timing and the presentation wasn't right. But after taking a short hiatus from podcasting in 2022 to 2023, I have returned to the platform with something I feel is solid and significant. And I will be linking it all together here, between my podcast, YouTube channel and the blog. So I hope all of you will enjoy what is to come, and I'm looking forward to this new and expansive experience. Welcome to, The Spirit Side - Journey Towards The Light!



No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...