Tuesday, February 16, 2016

ZEN PRAYER FOR LOVING KINDNESS




   I open my heart like a lotus blossom 
waiting in silence for boundless love to fill my pores 
and like the sun warm the world
 I am ready to release myself from hungering after people 
as if their love will save me from my suffering

I am ready to release myself 
from my jealousy of the love other's share
 and which I miss during lonely hours 
I am ready to release myself 
from thinking that love can be found outside of myself
 and that my own heart is empty

 I open my heart like a lotus blossom
waiting in silence for boundless love 
to fill my pores, and like the sun warm the world

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...