Wednesday, March 11, 2015

REVISED AND EXPANDED VERSION OF HALLOWS EVE, COMING SOON




    One of my first ebooks, Hallows Eve, has been released from its original publisher. This was one of my first attempts at the e-market, and the small publisher left a lot to be desired with formatting etc. I always liked this book and thought it had greater potential to be more than it has been; although its sold fairly well around Halloween time. Now that the book is back in my control, I have been updating, revising, re-editing and expanding the manuscript. The revisions are almost complete, and the new, improved Hallows Eve will be out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...