Wednesday, July 10, 2013

PSYCHIC READING AND SPIRTUAL SERVICES PAGE IS COMPLETE




    I am pleased to announce that my new Psychic reading and Spiritual services page, The Fortune Teller's Parlor, is complete here on BlogSpot. After much deliberation I thought it would be the best idea to place my services page right here, attached to my blog. After all, the two are sort of one entity. The decision has also saved me the time and money it would take to set up a big fancy webpage, and it says all I need it to say.

    I am very happy to be offering psychic readings, personalized magick rituals and distance healing sessions via the internet. I hope that you will visit the page by clicking on the link below, and share it with anyone you might know who may benefit from any of the services offered. Blessings to all and have a wonderful day!


The Fortuneteller's Parlor
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...