Monday, July 29, 2013

CREATIVE BEINGS OR MERE FLESH AND BONE?




    If we create our own destiny, why do many of us wait for an outside force to give us what we need? Either we are creative, spiritual beings or we are just mere flesh and bone with no power to influence the world around us. Today I don't want to impose my opinion on anyone who reads the blog. I just want every person to ask themselves, "what if I could change my life and obtain the things I desire through some greater inner power?" Stay with that thought for a moment and then do your own research to find out if it is a real possibility.

 
For psychic readings and other services from Paul James Caiden;
please visit the Fortuneteller's Parlor at: 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

THE PARANORMAL CHRISTIAN

     Many Christians and religious people are interested in the paranormal. But yet, they feel apprehensive about exploring or discussing th...