Monday, June 13, 2016

GABRIEL St. JAMES - THE NAME CHANGE




    June 13th is now upon us, and the name change is official across-the-board. So for any of you who are curious as to why that change has taken place, I will explain in today's blog. Paul James Caiden was the author name that I had used for many a year; but as my path progressed and I became more than an author, and began living my greatest dream of doing spiritual work, I felt that the name should change in time. Every individual who enters into doing any kind of spiritual work generally has a practitioner name that goes along with their practice. That name is often different than the name that appears on their birth certificate. For me, the author name of Paul James Caiden just did not carry over well, energetically, into the spiritual practitioner realm. I always felt that my practitioner name should have more of a significance for me and carry with it a higher vibration.

   To make a long story short, the name change has not taken place until now because I was unsure for quite a long time about what that practitioner's pname should be. But over time, I somehow got this fondness and interest in the Archangel Gabriel. I'm not exactly sure how that affinity for this Archangel began, but it seemed to come out of the clear blue sky. And then one night, not long ago, I had a dream that I was approached by an old man in a long robe. He handed me some kind of amulet and told me that I was to draw upon the energy of the Archangel Gabriel, and becoming messenger to mankind. In the dream, I immediately morphed into a very Archangel looking being. It was one of those dreams that just had a very different kind of feeling to it. And when I awoke from that dream, I just knew what my practitioner name should be. Gabriel St. James the Gabriel of course, named after the Archangel, and St. James because it is a name that always had a very mystical and even holy resonance for me. Hence, these two names together, just seemed to embody the energy of my soul... it just felt right on a very deep level. So, for those who care to know the story, there it is in a nutshell. Thanks for reading and have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment